“Art is not about becoming rich. Art is about enriching the world.” ~Candice Coates
Welcome to “I came for the soup…,” a place where all are invited and all who share at this table can rediscover and take hold of their own creative visions and voice and embark on a grand adventure of Dreaming, Imagining, Believing, Doing, and Conquering!
This platform is an invitation, geared toward encouraging, enriching and inspiring others to go and explore beyond their creative limits and to share that experience with others, whether as a profession or a tailored creative outlet for personal growth and expression. Our aim is to grow through our Vision, Voice, and Doing.
MY VISION, VOICE, & DOING:
- Vision: My vision is to grow and take advantage of artistic freedom. As an artist, I would like to harness a new level of artistic expression. I want my writing to flow easily from my imagination into typed or written words, without hindrance, and over thinking. I mostly just want to have fun with the process in general. As I discover these things and sample different avenues of expression I will share.
- Voice: Even as I create with freedom, I want to do so with purpose. I want to discover the ‘voice’ of that purpose and speak it loud and clear.
- Doing: I want ICFTS and my creative journey to be the catalyst for the creative and spiritual journeys and discoveries of others. I want to inspire my readers and watchers to create and grow, and inspire others to create and grow. I want to discover more of me and I want others to be inspired to discover more of themselves.
This creative journey will take place on the pages of Faith, Art, and Fiction, as vehicles to clarify your vision and authentic voice.
My hope and prayer is that those who chose to travel with me will also find themselves greatly enriched and fed as well and grow in their creativity.
RULES FOR THE ROAD:
- This is Creative Therapy. Have fun!
- Keep to the path, remembering that this platform is about discovering or rediscovering more of your creative light.
- Give what you have at each creative moment and polish it up when you have the time. This is a creative world of many First Drafts in all things creative.
Check out the creative PROJECTS that I am working on during this season, and consider taking part in them as well!
TO FIND OUT HOW THIS CREATIVE SPACE CAME TO BE, READ “HOW IT ALL BEGAN”.
~Dream. Imagine. Believe. Do. CONQUER!