You are not sure when the moment began, what the catalyst for its birth was. You more often than not cannot formulate the words to describe it, but you have a dream.
One day, out of nowhere, the realization that you had a vision for your life that did not mirror where you currently stand, revealed itself with awesome clarity and with that clarity came…a touch of fear.
Do you have what it takes to make this thing happen?
Here is the answer, no, you don’t, not on your own. But here is the good news, Christ never intended for you to do it alone, but to do it with Him as your anchor and guide.
“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.”~John 15:5 NKJV
The beauty of your dream, your call, your vision, is that it didn’t come out of nowhere. If you’ve sought the Lord, prayed over this vision and have gained the assurance that this seed inside you is not just a “good” idea, but a “God” idea, then you can be certain that it is from God, and any vision He gives, He will also give provision for.
He will give you what it takes to see it made manifest.
So here are a few encouragements to keep in mind when questioning if you have what it takes to make this God-given dream of yours a reality:
- God is the giver of dreams and He gives dreams for a purpose. (Joel 2:28)
- If God gave you the dream, then He will give you all that you need to achieve it. (John 15:5, Psalm 23)
- He allows the struggle to strengthen you for the end goal and purpose of your dream. (James 1:2-4)
- He brings along support at the right and necessary times. (Isaiah 41:10)
- He leaves room for you to faithfully depend on Him. ( I Peter 5:6-7)
In the coming weeks, we will look further into each of these points as we build the foundations in this Season to see the seeds of dreams within us bear fruit.
You were made for this. And with Christ, you have what it takes.
~Dream. Imagine. Believe. Do. CONQUER!