Hello, all! We are back in business…well back to blogging and that means we do a good ole’ happy dance. I don’t know about you, but I missed you guys and I am so happy to be back.
SO HOW WAS MY TIME AWAY?
Well, I did get a lot done and learned even more in the process. The scripture that comes to mind is
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.
Basically, we are free to make our plans but we have to remember that the Lord Yeshua Jesus will have the final say.
I am comforted that everything He has to say about me and my life, and the paths He’s set for me are nothing but GOOD!
With that being said, with a good four weeks or so having passed I am STILL doing maintenance on ICFTS. The reality is that there was a lot more to be done than just ‘weeding’ and ‘pruning.’
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM HERE:
- I intend to return my focus back to the basics of this blog, to remain organized but not so formal as I feel like I got so caught up in ‘branding’ (which is important) that I lost my purpose which has always been to just create and discover more of myself in the process.
- I intend to blog Monday through Friday, so expect at least one post daily.
- I am putting Monday’s Muse on a trial. Although I’ve enjoyed it, it seems as if I am the only one participating. That being said if there aren’t more participants by the end of
NovemberOctober 2016 it will have to go…gotta let things go and I’m okay with that.
- I will resume my participation in Blog Battles which take place every other Tuesday.
- Tuesday will also be a day to discover more about Faith.
- Wednesday will be Wisdom from the Writer’s Journal
- Thursday/Friday…Random awesomeness.
- I will continue to edit older postings and reblog those that I feel need a second time on the stage.
WHAT ABOUT ASCENSION GRAVEYARD:
Ascension Graveyard is still a blessed WIP and although she has taken way more time to write than I anticipated, I will continue until the beautiful words ‘THE END’ appear on the original document.
CHAPTERS WILL RESUME BEING POSTED EVERY MONDAY STARTING NOVEMBER 7th, 2016.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR OTHER PROJECTS:
Shizen Brook, my Etsy store will relaunch for the holiday season TUESDAY NOVEMBER 1st, 2016. So if you haven’t already, follow my Etsy Shop as well as my Facebook and Instagram page. All will be in order soon!
And my Author Page…Puts a smile on my face! It will be ready for its reveal and blog party by MONDAY DECEMBER 5th, 2016. And, of course, you are ALL invited! I will share more details about that shindig as we get closer to the day, as well as the novels that I am polishing for publication!
Nope. I think that is it in nutshell. We are just going to keep on dreaming, imagining, believing, doing and CONQUERING!
Til later gators!
~Dream. Imagine. Believe. Do. CONQUER!
*Image originally from Unsplash, found on Pixabay: https://pixabay.com/en/chair-balloon-celebration-party-731171/