To say I am honored is truly an understatement! I am beyond that feeling, so much so that the muscles in my face ache from smiling!I must first stop and thank the person who is behind such facial workouts, Blondusk, the genius behind Blondewritemore blog. Do the wise thing and follow her blog by clicking HERE.
Thank you my dear for this award! You have truly put a great gust of wind beneath my blogging wings!
Now, that I have been given such a lovely token, there are a few requirements to be met. They are as follows:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 7-10 (supposed to be 10 ) other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you
- Make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION
Clearly I have accepted the award so lets get cracking with answers, my nominees, and a list of questions of my own!
The Questions Presented to Me:
1. Where do you get your creative inspiration from?
I glean my inspiration for just about anywhere. Be it from my dreams, or the people, or images around me. If we open our eyes and allow life to speak we will never want for inspiration.
2. How often do you blog?
In a perfect world, I would blog everyday (Monday through Friday.) Monday through Friday has been my goal, as I leave the weekend to eat through whatever novels I have borrowed from the library or purchased.
3. What motivates you?
There are several things that motivate me. The first is self fulfillment. Although I appreciate and actually am driven by the success of other published authors /artist, I find that I hunger to create and am absolutely miserable and hard to get along with when I have not written or created art in a long while. I actually become moody, like a person doing a sugar or caffeine detox. Thus I am motivated by wanting to keep my relationships happy 🙂
I am also motivated by the desire to be able to self support financially through my art. I am not driven by getting rich quickly, but to be able to meet my needs and live comfortably while spending my time doing what I love the most is very attractive to me.
4. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as an answer to a prayer. I spent 10 days in Europe in November of 2013 and it was like all the creative light that had been laying dormant inside of me, suddenly came bursting forth. In order to not allow that light to dim, I started blogging to fan the flames, keep focused on it. You can read more about that under my About section in my menu.
5. What is your favourite quote?
I don’t really have a favorite quote, although I do have a favorite scripture that I cling to, so I suppose that counts.
Micah 6:8 “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and walk humbly with your God?”
6. Describe yourself in three words?
Watchful, Calm, Imaginative
7. If you were a famous brand – what brand would you be and why?
I don’t know what brand I would be. I like to think of myself as a constant that is ever changing so I would have to be many brands at different points in time. Self reinvention is my kind of evolution.
8. When was the last time you got angry?
I believe it was on Sunday or Monday of this week.
9. What is your star sign? Are you like your star sign?
Cancer. Not even sure what the personality traits for that supposedly are.
10. If you could go back in time where would you go?
Hmmm. I would probably go back to ancient Egypt for a spell, just to experience their genius in architecture and agriculture. Their fashions seemed quite nice as well.
Now that that bit is behind us, how about my nominees! (Click their names to see their awesome blogs!)
- E. Rawls
- Rachael Ritchey
- Kima Prince
- Blonde Lucy
- Claire Banschbach
- Create Art Everyday
- Daily WIP
- A.D Everard
Questions for my Nominees: (If you are an artist, answer the questions according to your art, a writer…well as a writer of course!)
- What do you find most fulfilling about blogging and writing/creating visual art?
- What genre do you tend to read most and why. (What medium do you prefer to create art with and why?)
- As a writer, what genre are you most afraid to attempt writing or just the least interested in and why? (Artist, which style of art or medium?)
- What inspired you to become a blogger?
- Do you have a hidden talent? What is it?
- Do you have a routine you follow for writing/creating art? If so, what is it?
- If you could hold any profession, past, present, future or fictional, what would it be, and why?
- Do you have a favorite author/artist? Who are they and what is it about them that draws you to them?
- When did you finally decide to give your writing/art the time and attention you have decided to give it now?
- If you could live/vacation in any book or piece of art, which would it be?
I hope you all accept this nomination, and I look forward to reading your answers. If you choose to decline the award, still know that you and your blog are still very amazing!