Every now and again, I feel like I get a bit discombobulated with the juggling of the mundane things of life, sudden unforeseen demands, and surfing the wave of organic creativity.
One of the things that seem to knock this girl off track is the idea that just because things are going according to MY plan that I am off track. I couldn’t be more wrong.
Being a person of faith in Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ) I know that my footsteps are ordered. I know that as He says in Jeremiah, His plans for me are good. So even when things look messy and out of bounds, that doesn’t mean that they are.
Starting over with my blog Novel may not have been part of my plan, but it will be good for me. I believe that.
WHY AM I SAYING THIS?
- Well, I want to anticipate my next moves for the coming week. I plan to spend next week reading through the 44 chapters I have written for Ascension Graveyard, keeping what is viable and bidding farewell to what is not.
- I want to reconvene with Musing Monday’s Writing Prompts. I miss those.
- I also want to start creating other Writing Prompts that I did earlier on last year. Those were so much fun and the results were amazing.
- I want to honor the Quarters (Click HERE to read more about that) of time dedicated to my art and free writing, which are the backbone of this blog.
- I just want to inspire others, and do so with a smile and ease.
- I want to follow the beating of my heart and create and focus on what it is in tuned to in whichever given moment. This is listening.
What I am saying is that getting off track is often a perspective thing. My perspective has been a little off, but I praise God I am in my right mind again.
See you next week!